1.10.2008

Just one of those days...

Today was one of those days where I spent most of it hoping for a do-over. For some reason, despite 9 hours of sleep last night, I woke up feeling grumpy. It may have had something to do with the fact that my mouth still hasn't recovered from dental surgery and it's making eating rather difficult or maybe it was the fact that no matter how often I do laundry, the piles never seem to dissipate, but who knows. All I know is that I spent most of the day in a funk. By the time this afternoon rolled around, I was more than ready to climb into bed and call it a day. But then we were all sitting around talking and I asked Will how much he loves his mommy (since he had just professed some mad love for his daddy). His response? "Ten days before Christmas!" Really, what choice did I have but to laugh hysterically and remember why I love being a stay-at-home mom.


Oh, and overheard at our house this wee--"You have boobies Mommy. Hawkgirl has boobies too. Are hers for nursing?"

No comments: