1.05.2008

Where have all the socks gone?

Every once in a while, I'll go to get socks for the boys and come up empty-handed. After a quick search of their bedrooms and the laundry room, I'm still usually empty-handed...and stumped. Where the heck are all the socks? All the laundry baskets are checked, my sock drawer is checked, as is Jason's. Still, no socks. Today as I dressed Will to go outside and watch Daddy smash a big fluorescent light (um, please don't ask...I don't know why), we found one sock stuffed into his snowboot. Then I looked next to my car and found another one on the garage floor. Peering inside my car, I could see at least two more socks. Upon opening the door, I found seven (!) more socks! The only possible explanation I can come up with is that the socks are planning a big escape. So next time you're missing some socks at your house, check the car. It's entirely possible that they're simply trying to take themselves for a ride.

No comments: