2.08.2008

If you've ever wondered

if you've ever wondered what the contents of an entire tube of Crest for Kids toothpaste would like in your bathroom sink, you should have been at our house yesterday afternoon. Five minutes before we were supposed to leave for Gymboree, I discovered that Will had "decorated" the sink in the downstairs bathroom. According to him, he was simply conducting an experiment. Really, though, I think he was trying to see how quickly he could drive me insane. Oh and on top of the toothpaste, there was the roll of toilet paper that he decided unfurl in the bathroom. Um, I thought that with an almost-4-year old we were nearing the end of these fun little experiences. Anyway, I'd love to share a picture of the catastrophe with everyone, but in my rush to clean up the mess before we got out the door (hey, at least the toilet paper came in handy), I completely forgot to capture the moment. Oh well, maybe next time...oh wait, there better not be a next time!

No comments: